DynamicDialogue® Terms of Service
Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) from DynamicDialogue®'s website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DynamicDialogue's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DynamicDialogue at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on DynamicDialogue's website are provided "as is". DynamicDialogue makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DynamicDialogue does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DynamicDialogue or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DynamicDialogue's website, even if DynamicDialogue or a DynamicDialogue authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DynamicDialogue's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DynamicDialogue does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. DynamicDialogue may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. DynamicDialogue does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DynamicDialogue has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DynamicDialogue of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DynamicDialogue's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Privacy & Security Policy
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The transmission of information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need the information to respond to any inquiries you have. We will not share it with any third party outside of our organization unless it is necessary as pertains to your inquiry or request.
- Under no circumstances will we sell or rent your private information with anyone.
- We may contact you via email in the future with our newsletters or other products or services, unless you explicitly ask us not to.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting the email address or phone number on our website. You may also inquire about any data we have about you, change or correct your information, have us delete any data or information you request, or express your concerns about our use of your data.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.